Great hair. Great care.
At Great Clips, we are committed to helping keep everyone as safe and comfortable as possible in the salon. We care about the well-being of customers and stylists, which is why we’ve created the GreatCare Promise.
Our GreatCare Promise includes mask requirements for both stylists and customers, adherence to governing guidelines, Online Check-In and ReadyNext™ text alerts, and more. Come on in for a great haircut—we’re ready for you.
Here’s what the GreatCare Promise looks like in our salons:
Preparing for your haircut
- Check in online. Online Check-In is the contactless, do-it-from-anywhere way to reserve your spot in the queue and spend your wait where you want.
- Sign up for ReadyNext. When you check-in online, opt in to receive a ReadyNext text telling you when to head to the salon, helping you spend less time inside.
- Bring your mask. All Great Clips stylists and customers are required to wear a mask or face covering in the salon. To make it easier to cut your hair, we strongly recommend the type that loops behind your ears.
Arriving for your haircut
- Arrive right on time. Arrive at the salon as close as possible to when you are next up for a haircut. This will reduce the time you spend in the salon. Opting in to ReadyNext texts make this even easier by telling you when your estimated wait time is down to 15 minutes.
- Follow guidelines from your salon. Your salon may be limiting occupancy or foot traffic in the salon. Look for signs that will direct you as to how and when to enter.
- Put on your mask. You will not be allowed to enter the salon without a mask. If a medical issue prevents you from wearing a mask, salon staff will work with you to determine whether a reasonable accommodation can be offered.
- Lobbies are sanitized often. Should you need to wait inside the salon, rest assured that lobby chairs, door handles and other high-traffic surfaces are disinfected frequently and are free of magazines and shared items. Lobby chairs, where allowed to remain in the salon, are spaced six feet apart.
During your haircut
- Be comfortable and confident. Great Clips salons adhere to CDC, Public Health Agency of Canada, state/provincial and local guidelines, and salon chairs are spaced to accommodate social distancing.
- Keep your mask on. All Great Clips stylists and customers are required to wear a mask. Great Clips stylists are experienced and ready to give you a great haircut while wearing a mask.
- Equipment and tools are cleaned regularly. Salon chairs and stylist tools are sanitized between every haircut.
- Stylists wash their hands frequently. Hand sanitizer is also available throughout salons.
- Some services may not be available. While we continue to offer most haircut and styling services, some face-to-face services, such as beard trims, have been temporarily suspended in many Great Clips salons.
Questions or concerns?
We’re here to help. Contact your local salon directly with questions about specific safety procedures.
All Great Clips® salons are independently owned and operated. Salons are following CDC and local guidance, and safety measures may vary by location. Contact your salon directly for more information on specific safety measures.