Great hair. Great care.
At Great Clips, we care about the well-being of our customers and stylists. Our GreatCare Promise is our commitment to helping keep everyone as safe and comfortable as possible in the salon. Come on in for a great haircut – we’re ready for you.
Here’s what the GreatCare Promise looks like in our salons:
- Check in online. Online Check-In is the contactless, do-it-from-anywhere way to reserve your spot in the queue and spend your wait where you want.
- Sign up for ReadyNext™. Opting in to ReadyNext texts makes checking in even easier by alerting you when your estimated wait time is down to 15 minutes.
- Follow your salon’s guidelines. Your local salon may be requiring or encouraging masks, limiting some face-to-face services, or limiting occupancy or foot traffic in the salon.
- Great Clips no longer requires masks for fully vaccinated customers in all salons. However, your local salon may be requiring masks independently or due to local government requirements.
- Consistent with CDC guidelines, we strongly encourage customers who aren’t vaccinated for COVID-19, including children under age 12, to continue to wear a mask while in the salon for their safety and the safety of others.
- Feel comfortable with cleaning in salons. Equipment and tools are cleaned and sanitized regularly in our salons, and stylists wash their hands frequently.
Questions or concerns? You can contact your local salon directly with questions about specific safety procedures.
All Great Clips® salons are independently owned and operated. Salons are following CDC, Public Health Agency of Canada, and state/provincial and local guidance. Specific measures may vary by location.