OFFICIAL RULES FOR 2019-20 SAN ANTONIO SPURS BASKETBALL GREAT CLIPS® GET INTO THE GAME SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. ( Individuals who participate in the Sweepstakes or submit an entry are sometimes referred to herein as an “Entrant.”)
1. Eligibility: The 2019-20 San Antonio Spurs Basketball Great Clips Get Into the Game Sweepstakes (hereafter, referred to as “Sweepstakes”) is open to U.S. residents of the fifty (50) United States, and D.C., at least eighteen (18) years of age or older, living in the State of Texas, with the exception of those living within seventy-five (75) miles of Dallas, Texas and Houston, Texas city limits at the time of entry. All employees, officers, directors, agents, members, managers, and owners of Sponsors, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams (“NBA”), NBA Properties, Inc., San Antonio Spurs, L.L.C. (“Team”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, members, directors, managers, officers, employees, and their advertising agencies, promotional partners, and prize providers or any other company involved with the design, production, execution, or distribution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities” and each a “Sweepstakes Entity”), and any immediate family member (spouse, domestic partner, parents, legal guardians, grandparents, grandchildren, siblings, children, and “step” of each) of a Sweepstakes Entity and any individual living in the same household as a Sweepstakes Entity are not eligible to enter or win. Any entry received from an ineligible participant will be deemed void.
2. Sponsor and Administrator: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Great Clips, Inc. 4400 West 78th Street, Suite 700, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55435 and San Antonio Spurs, L.L.C. One AT&T Center, San Antonio, Texas 78219, a Texas limited liability company d/b/a Spurs Sports & Entertainment (“SSE”) (collectively, the “Sponsors”). Manrique Group, Inc., 333 Washington Avenue North, Suite 200, Minneapolis, MN 55401 is the Administrator (“Administrator”) All employees, officers, directors and agents and their immediate families or any members of their households, regardless of the relationship of the Sponsors, Administrators, National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc. and NBA Media Ventures, LLC (collectively, the “NBA Entities”), or any advertising agency or other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate in the program or to win any Prize (defined below). Any Entry (defined below) received from an ineligible participant will be deemed void.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By submitting an entry or accepting a prize, participants fully and unconditionally accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors and Administrator, which shall be final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsors reserves the right to modify the rules of the Sweepstakes in any way at any time, subject to state or federal law. The San Antonio Spurs, L.L.C. logo and the National NBA trademarks and copyrights are proprietary to the NBA Entities. All rights reserved.
4. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. (CST) December 13, 2019 and ends at 11:30 p.m. (CST) February 7, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes. All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, misdirected, late, unsent, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by participant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this entry, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the transmittal of any entry or the processing of any function on the participant's mobile device. Sponsors reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the entry; to be acting in violation of these rules; or to be acting with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods will void all such entries submitted by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to register at the actual time of the entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules.
5. How To Enter: All entries require a promo code available in the Official Rules and from participating Great Clips salons. To enter for a chance to win, each eligible Entrant can enter one of the following two ways: (1) online or (2) mail in a postcard.
- Mail a postcard including hand-written name, email, birthdate, address, and phone number and the promo code “ SPURS ” to: Manrique Group, Inc., 333 Washington Avenue North, Suite 200, Minneapolis, MN 55401. Postcard entries must be received before 11:30 p.m. CST February 7, 2020.
Limit one (1) entry per eligible Entrant. Limit: One (1) entry per person regardless of method of entry. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses will disqualify the entrant. Devices, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that participant.
6. Prizes and Selection of Winner: There will be one (1) sweepstakes winner. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received. Each winner will be entitled to:
- Four (4) game tickets to the San Antonio Spurs vs Dallas Mavericks game on February 26, 2020
- Dinner for four (4) at the AT&T Center’s SWBC Terrace Club Restaurant
- One (1) autographed basketball
The prize has an Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of one thousand and eighty dollars ($1,080). The Winner will be selected from a random drawing on or about February 10, 2020 (“Winner”). Sponsors or their designees will notify the Winner individually by phone or email. The Winner must respond within twenty-four (24) hours of being notified or the Prize may be forfeited and another Entrant chosen. In the event the Winner or prize recipient is under the age of eighteen (18), he/she must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to claim the Prize and are responsible for transportation to and from the AT&T Center. Each Winner must satisfactorily complete an affidavit of eligibility showing compliance with these rules, and each Winner and any guests accompanying winner must also sign a liability and publicity release, except where prohibited by law, allowing Sponsor and NBA entities and their designees to use participant’s name, prize information, likeness, biographical information, city and state of residence for Sweepstakes purposes in any media without further consideration. (“Winner Documents”) Failure to complete these forms may result in forfeiture of the Prize. In the event that the Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsors may select an alternate potential winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries within three (3) days of the initial Winner being disqualified. The Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state or provincial, and local taxes and any expenses associated with any Prize. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution of any Prize is permitted, except by Sponsors due to prize availability and then with a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to modify, terminate, or suspend this Sweepstakes should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsors’ control corrupt or impair the administration, security or fairness of the Sweepstakes. Sponsors are not responsible for any human or technological error that may occur in the processing of the Sweepstakes nor are they responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, communications line failure, theft or destruction of, unauthorized access to, delay in operation, transmission, or distribution of, or alteration of, challenge locations, Entries, submissions for points credit, whether caused by the sender, any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or otherwise. By entering the Sweepstakes or accepting a Prize, all Entrants release the Administrators, Sponsors (and any and all of its affiliates), the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc. and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employers, agents and owners (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability whatsoever and waiting any and all causes of action related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use or inability to use any Prize (including any type or manner of costs or damages), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or any other theory.
7. Publicity Release: Except where prohibited by law, each entrant’s or Winner’s entry in the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance of a Prize constitutes his or her irrevocable, sub-licensable, absolute right and permission for the Sponsors, Administrators and Team to use, publish, post, or display such entrant or Winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, city and state, address, Prize information, any quotes attributable to him or her, and/or any other indicia of persona (regardless of whether altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, or used with other material in the released parties sole discretion) for any purpose, including but not limited to advertising, trade, promotional, and publicity purposes on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further authorization, opportunity to review, approval, notification, or compensation of any kind and each Entrant releases all Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability related thereto. Nothing contained in these Official Rules obligates the Sweepstakes Entities to make use of any of the rights granted herein and each entrant or Winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use.
8. Limitation of Liability and Dispute Resolution: Except where prohibited, each Entrant and the Winner accepting the Prize agree that: (a) all issues and questions concerning these rules shall be governed by Texas law without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction; (b) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be (i) resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (ii) filed only in the state courts situated in Texas, and Entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such disputes, claims or causes of action; (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (d) under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and (e) Sponsors, Administrator and San Antonio Spurs, L.L.C. are not responsible or liable for any loss, damage, inconvenience, or loss of time arising out of any acts, omissions, or negligence, of any person including, without limitation, air and ground transportation carriers, the game venue, the players participating in the game, and any person providing any service or accommodation in conjunction with the Prize, or for delays or cancellations including, but not limited to, those resulting from mechanical breakdown, closings, strikes, government action, inclement weather, sickness, injury, Acts of God, an act of terrorism, or a civil disturbance. The Winner and Guest agree to abide by all rules and policies of the game venue and are subject to removal for non- compliance or unruly behavior. Winner agrees to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless the Sponsor, San Antonio Spurs, L.L.C. and their respective parent companies and affiliates and directors, officers, employees, and agents, from any claims due to any injuries, damages or losses incurred by the Winner, or caused by the Winner, (including death) resulting in whole or in part from attendance at the game, use of the Prize, or participation in the Sweepstakes.
9. Identification of Winners and Official Rules: For the Winner result or a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by March 9, 2020 to: Great Clips, Inc. Attn: San Antonio Spurs Great Clips Get Into The Game Sweepstakes Winner List, 4400 West 78th Street, Suite 700, Minneapolis, MN 55435