Great Clips: The world's largest hair salon brand
Great Clips is a 100% franchised company with more than 4,400 hair salons across North America. We pride ourselves on making it easy for customers to get a great haircut at a great price at a time and place that’s convenient for them. That’s why we’re open evenings and weekends.
And we’ve made it easy for customers to make Great Clips their hair salon of choice with our Online Check-In app and Clip Notes®, a technology that allows stylists to keep notes on a customer’s haircut and is accessible at any Great Clips hair salon.
- Great Clips, Inc. was established in 1982 in Minneapolis.
- Great Clips provides competitively priced, high-quality haircuts to men, women and children.
- Great Clips has more than 4,400 hair salons throughout the United States and Canada, making it the world’s largest hair salon brand.
- Great Clips is 100% franchised and about 1,200 franchisees employ nearly 40,000 stylists in more than 180 markets.
- Stylists receive ongoing training to learn the Great Clips customer care system and advanced technical skills.
- Great Clips hair salons serve about two million customers weekly.
- Great Clips services include haircuts for men, women and children, and perms at select locations, along with other salon hair services.
- Great Clips hair salons are open seven days a week, including nights and weekends, so customers can get a haircut near them when they need it.
- Great Clips carries several professional product lines in addition to its exclusive product lines: Solutions® by Great Clips, GRIT™ and Tea Tree.
- Great Clips offers an easy way for customers to save time by checking in online. With the Online Check-In App or by visiting greatclips.com, customers can add their name to the wait list before they head to the hair salon.
- Great Clips ensures customers get their favorite haircut every time, anywhere with Clip Notes®. Stylists keep technical notes on a customer’s haircut to enhance consultations.
- Through our Great Deeds® program, our franchisees, their teams, and the corporate office are dedicated to our communities with a focus on philanthropic and volunteer activities.
- One example of the brand’s Great Deeds® efforts is the Clips of Kindness® program. Customers facing hair loss due to cancer treatments can receive a complimentary clipper cut at any Great Clips in the U.S. or Canada.