MINNEAPOLIS, Nov. 18, 2010—Great Clips, Inc. recently celebrated the success of its salon staff and owners at the 2010 Zone Meetings. Held annually in four different markets, Zone Meetings allow Great Clips franchisees, general managers and salon managers to come together to celebrate the past year’s success. This year’s Zone Meetings were held in Charlotte (Sept. 21-22); Philadelphia (Sept. 29-29); Chicago (Oct. 5-6) and Las Vegas (Oct. 12-13).
Great Clips, Inc. recognized winners from multiple categories, including Franchisee Community Award, General Manager of the Year and Salon Manager of the Year.
Great Clips, Inc. is proud to announce the following winners:
Franchisee Community Award
The recipients of this award are outstanding representatives of the franchisee community who exemplify excellence overall, from specific, measured business variables to a general commitment to the entire system.
• Ken and Tammy Roberts, Nashville
• David Hands, Peoria-Bloomington
• Carolyn Folk, Philadelphia
• Kyle Eckmann, Great Falls/Helena/Butte-Bozeman
General Manager of the Year Award
This award recognizes and celebrates general managers who have achieved excellence in several categories over the course of the year.
• Samantha Ciangi from the Nashville market; franchisees Ken and Tammy Roberts
• Kim Hubbard from the Dayton-Lima-Columbus and Toledo markets; franchisees Ray and Clara Osterhage
Manager of the Year Award
This award recognizes and celebrates managers who have achieved excellence in customer service, salon management and sales.
• Stephanie Chavez, from the Lubbock Commons salon in Lubbock, Texas; franchisees Paul and Amy Jaskoviak
• Shonte Pillow, from the Concord Village salon in Brentwood, Tenn.; franchisees Ken and Tammy Roberts
• Jessica Ware, from the Hickory Creek Plaza salon in Denton, Texas; franchisee Todd McCown
• Stacy Henderson, from the New Market Square salon in Wichita, Kan.; franchisee Mark Ladd
• Jen Spears, from the Brandilynn Blvd salon in Cedar Rapids, Iowa; franchisee Mickey Akers
• Beth Clausen, from the York & Butterfield salon in Chicago; franchisees Ricky and Sandy Prohammer
• Tami Waltz, from the Crossroads Center salon in Minneapolis-St. Paul; franchisee Kim Vosika
• Joyce Wish, from the Prairie Village salon in Minneapolis-St. Paul; franchisees Nancy and Whitney Peyton
• Jackie Schuster, from the Cedar Hills salon in Philadelphia; franchisees Fred and Barbara DeSanto
• Missy Roberts, from the Kentshire Plaza salon in Dayton, Ohio; franchisees Clara and Ray Osterhage
• Cari Tilney, from the Spring Towne Shopping Center salon in Philadelphia; franchisees Mike and Melissa Clancey
• Tammi Dyer, from the Cheyenne Montana salon in Colorado Springs; franchisees Jane and Frank Evans
• Sacha Bolt, from the Aliante salon in Las Vegas; franchisees Bev and Dick Hagadorn
• Jackie Smith, from the Canyon Crest Towne Centre salon in Los Angeles; franchisee Bob Crowther
• Martha Villafuerte, from the River Run Plaza salon in Bakersfield; franchisees Phil and Patty Burks
About Great Clips, Inc.
Great Clips, Inc. was established in 1982 in Minneapolis. Today, Great Clips has more than 2,800 salons throughout the United States and Canada, making it the world’s largest salon brand. Great Clips salons employ nearly 30,000 stylists who receive ongoing training to learn advanced skills and the latest trends. Make Great Clips your choice for value-priced, high-quality haircare for men, women and children. No appointments needed, and salons are open nights and weekends. For more information about Great Clips, Inc. or to find a location near you, visit www.greatclips.com.